UI Display mangled

Bug report and feature request
amw5g
Beginner
Beginner

UI Display mangled

Post by amw5g » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:28 am

'Lo,
Really been enjoying many of the features of MediaCoder, but the user interface is consistently mangled for me, and I can't seem to fix it. Specifically, the two frames at the bottom of the Standard View are too short and to narrow to display all the configuration content.

Is there a UI parameter I can change, or perhaps make some modifications to one of the CSS files so that the entire suite of options in those two frames are visible/scrollable for me?

I've tried versions 3 and 5 to no avail.

Thanks much

everling
Amateur
Amateur

Post by everling » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:21 pm

Are you using the XULRunner or Firefox? If it is Firefox, which version of Firefox? If it is XULRunner, can you post a screenshot?

You can host a screenshot with http://imageshack.us without registration.

Lizardtracks
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Lizardtracks » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:35 am

I have the same issue with the bottom two boxes not docking properly. Running MC 0.50 build 2306 (but has been this way in all versions used to date. Win2K SP4 ATI all in wonder PCI graphics card.

Here's the screenshot link. [img]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8171/m ... hotqm4.jpg[/img][/img]

amw5g
Beginner
Beginner

Post by amw5g » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:33 am

As I'm on 0.3.9, I believe I must be using the mini-Firefox that came with said version. Altho I am indeed also running a full Firefox install as my primary browser (2.0b1). Perhaps there's an incompatibility there? In any case, you'll see what I'm dealing with below:
You can see the buttons at the top cut off, the tabs in the lower-left are almost invisible, and it may be truncating options on the side and to the bottom of that little container.

v0.5 is even worse, clearly cutting off options (don't have it installed, so I can't show you right now).

The also app won't let me TAB to switch from control to control.

If you can think of anything, I'd appreciate your thoughts.

stanley
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stanley » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:11 pm

It's large font issue again. :( That really takes time to solve...
The included XULRunner (in earlier version, portable Firefox) will mostly not affect your default browser. The profile is created in Mediacoder's folder.