Convert from OPUS to MP#

Discussion about AudioCoder
PeterDzomlija
Beginner
Beginner

Convert from OPUS to MP#

Post by PeterDzomlija » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:56 pm

I have just yesterday downloaded both MediaCoder 0.8.20.530 and AudioCoder 0.8.18.5353, and have experienced this "bug" with both programs, using either x86 or x64 versions.

I want to convert 500 .OPUS files to mp3 format, and have encountered the following problems:

1) If I use the "File | Add Folder" menu and browse to the source folder containing the OPUS files, they do no get added to the source files queue

2) If I use the "File | Add File" menu and browse to the source folder, select all 500 OPUS files, they do no get added to the source files queue.

3) If I open the Windows 8 Explorer, select all 500 .OPUS files, and then drag-and-drop them onto either MediaCoder or AudioCoder, then only the first 75 selected files gets added to the input queue. No more files will be added if another set is selected and then dragged onto MediaCoder or AudioCoder

4) Other than the above 3 mentioned issues, either program converts OPUS files to MP3 as desired according to my output settings. However, it would be nice in the case of audio files to have a setting so that the output filenames are identical to the input files, where only the file extension is changed (in this case from .OPUS to .MP3).

Thank you for a great program, and I hope to hear from you soon regarding the issues I have mentioned above.

stanley
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Convert from OPUS to MP#

Post by stanley » Fri May 03, 2013 8:14 pm

MediaCoder has a limit on the number of tasks (unlocked by Premium version), while AudioCoder has no limit.
When things work together, things work.