make the window frame resize with the video

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

junerin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by junerin » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:13 pm

Hello stanley

i like this already better than vlc because the video quality is better even when resizing the video. can you also make the window frame resize with the video? thaNKS

stanley
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stanley » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:54 pm

I think there is an option in the menu for this.
When things work together, things work.

junerin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by junerin » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:18 pm

If you can just show me how I will appreciate it. I went to Options > Video Size and none of them worked. I chose 25% sure the video shrunk but the window frame was still big. I also tried resizing by dragging the corners of the window but it won't shrink to a certain extent. Fit to window and Fit video size and it doesn't work either.

If it's still under development, I understand.

Another comment. You have great talent in programming and you show it in your projects. But can I suggest that you put most of your energy to a project that people already love like your MediaCoder?

I love that program and I'm grateful for it. I've been searching for something like that in a year. And have tried dozens of kinds.

thanks for reading this

stanley
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by stanley » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:12 am

Thank u for ur suggestions.
Actually xulplayer is not developed by me alone. Lots of work is done by the moderator of this sub-forum. I make some code shared between xulplayer and mediacoder. I think what u want to express is that I should concentrate on one most important job and I agree. Sometimes I found myself interested in too many things and want to do all those I have interests. This is not so good sometimes. Thanks!
When things work together, things work.

zoominla
Amateur
Amateur

Post by zoominla » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:45 pm

To junerin :
You can try the new release, the "fit video size" command works.