Media Coder most amazing app ever!!!

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

encroder
Modest
Modest

Re: Media Coder most amazing app ever!!!

Post by encroder » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:46 am

To get that quality from any utube video is amazing in itself. (Never seen any good picture quality videos at utube, never visit the site, unless really-really-really have to = never)

We agree, how you feel about mediacoder :)

meRobs
Expert
Expert

Post by meRobs » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 am

KickAssAPP: try not to kick my *** for just responding to your implied request for help.
You mentioned you only used default options for FFmpeg and was not familiar with all the settings yet.

Hence since the output file had a different appearance from the source, which can happen without any colour changes being set for the encoder, I simply pointed you to the Effects button if you wanted FFmpeg to make a change.
Sorry for trying to help.
Have you checked out the Tips & Guides for MediaCoder? Try: http://forum.mediacoderhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8061
Also, get older builds at: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MediaCoder/old-versions#download

KickAssAPP
Beginner
Beginner

Post by KickAssAPP » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:02 pm

meRobs wrote:KickAssAPP: try not to kick my *** for just responding to your implied request for help.
You mentioned you only used default options for FFmpeg and was not familiar with all the settings yet.

Hence since the output file had a different appearance from the source, which can happen without any colour changes being set for the encoder, I simply pointed you to the Effects button if you wanted FFmpeg to make a change.
Sorry for trying to help.
Okay then a simple misunderstanding, I'm sorry! I was not looking for somebody to help me, not yet. I have still to learn on my own and learn how the coder thinks before I start asking stupid questions :) So I'll be back with lots of questions and am gonna trow them all at your meRobs ;)

I have one question due, how the hell to set BVOP FFmpeg?