Mediacoder Premium update problem...

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

jianyi85
Beginner
Beginner

Mediacoder Premium update problem...

Post by jianyi85 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Hi, I am Mediacoder Premium user, since I have paid for it from taobao.com via agent (I'm from Singapore), I got the product download link, the version is Mediacoder 0.8.0 build 5033, I have faced dual audio channel crashes problem at build 5033 version, and this bug was fixed after build 5033 (5035 & 5050 doesn't have this bug). But the problem is, how can I update my Mediacoder Premium edition? I was click the update via the program, after download the 2011 build 5050 update, my Premium edition become Free edition, I have requested a new updated premium edition product download link from taobao.com since last week, but I have wait a long time and no one respond my request... :roll:

So, how can I receive the update build 5050 premium edition?

The file build 5033 last time, "MediaCoder-Premium-5033-leaf_jellybean.exe"

SPS
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Mediacoder Premium update problem...

Post by SPS » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 am

Hi I bought the USB Verion of MediaCoder Premium. I got the premiumversion on CD, it perfectly runs with the USB key. Firstly why isn't there a 64bit Premium Version? And secondly how can i Update the Version I have on CD? Everytime I try to update it seems that i loose the premium version and are set back to the regular one...

Thanks for your help in advance.

SPS
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Mediacoder Premium update problem...

Post by SPS » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:20 am

Mission: Contact Stanley using PM.
...lead me directly to:
We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.

Here are some new questions - just to find help for my first question.
1. Does that mean that i have to write more posts about my problem (or other ones) before i "really" can ask for help?
2. How many posts are required before I can contact Stanley and how long do I have to be registered?
3. Is there some "sandbox" thread where I can post the required number of posts?
(I still have more questions but I am going to save some of them for further replies to increase my participation in this forum)

P.S. On the other hand could someone who - is able - to contact Stanley tell him about my first question. I think that there is at least one person reading this thread who could do that. (Just place a post here that you did contact him after you contacted him... I don't want EVERYONE to contact him - one message should do the trick. And it could stop me from asking more stupid questions - to show my efforts to participate in this forum

Thanks in advance...