Cropper Overhaul

Bug report and feature request
ChaosBlades
Amateur
Amateur

Cropper Overhaul

Post by ChaosBlades » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:59 am

It would be nice to have a Cropper Overhaul. Several things could be improved...

-Auto-detect black bars on current frame and crop accordingly.
-Have the cropping tools in a separate window that stays on top of video being cropped.
-Buttons or Arrow Keys move the video 1 pixel in the direction you press
-Ability to move the video being cropped along with the cropping window without adjusting anything. e.g. you are trying to crop to an exact pixel on the bottom of the video but can't because it is off the screen. Yes you can adjust the display scale to 2:1 but then for every pixel you adjust you adjust by 2.
-Zoom in on edge to move video manually without having to squint or adjust your mouse down to 400dpi.

bubblegumz
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Cropper Overhaul

Post by bubblegumz » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:26 pm

Yep, that's would be good.

A cropper like on Handbrake or Xmediarecode would be great.

gendalf
Beginner
Beginner

Post by gendalf » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:28 pm

also would be nice to have just a regular player stop/play button and progress bar with time of the video.
and either it should auto-update position when i change all of the the coordinate numbers or there should be buttons to increase/decrease vertical and horizontal positions of the video by 1 pixel

flagpole
Modest
Modest

Post by flagpole » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:44 am

I don't think it needs overhauling. it would be nice to see a quick explanation of what the numbers mean, perhaps in a tool tip though.
my quant puzzles http://puzzles.nigelcoldwell.co.uk go look :)