Error encode to h.264 and mp3, acc sound.

Bug report and feature request
Robertowsd
Beginner
Beginner

Error encode to h.264 and mp3, acc sound.

Post by Robertowsd » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:40 am

Hello everyone. My problem is, every time I try reencoding a video file .mp4 for better resolution and try to run the same video on my machine this will abnormally of repoduzido. The sound is distorted, or accuses the system as a file format not supported. This does not happen only on my machine, but in all the others that have tested (other pcs, BluRay players, flat with entrance to pen drive, in short, all the device type).
The configuration of my laptop is Intel core i5, 4GB RAM's, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 10 home windows system - the problem also occurs with the Windows 7 system.
I've tried everything I could think of: installing codecs, review the Mediacoder settings etc.
The configuration I use is:
Video bitrate 2000, average bitrate, H.264, Intel Encoder, source MEnconder. Intel tab -> Quality: Quality, High Profile, Level 4.0, Ref 01 frames.
Audio -> MP3, LAME MP3 Encoder, souce Default, Original resample, Bit Depth 16-bit.
Container MP4, auto Multiplex select Interleave File Data selected 500 ms.
Nothing works and even changing the settings the error is repeated.
This only happens with the MediaCoder program, the version I'm using is x64 0.8.37.5770.
I've tried other older and the problem persists.
Thought to be a problem on my machine, but when I use the Format Factory everything works as expected and the same video runs on other machines without problems.
I thank the attention.

Robertowsd.