Conversion bug

Bug report and feature request
nya
Beginner
Beginner

Conversion bug

Post by nya » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am

Conversion bug.
I create this topic 3rd time due to server crash (as you said).

Using Windows Vista, 32-bit version (Russian).
Found following bugs in the previous version (June 2015).

1) When converting video *.mkv with subtitles in it, I add russian subtitles as external file. But the program adds ALL subtitles, as internal, as external too.
What I do. I make one additional convertion from mkv to avi without subtitles. Only then I add russian external file with subtitles as I want (second convertion).

2) When I want to do black frame around picture, I use "crop" function with extended parameters.
For example, when the frame is 640x360, I crop to 640x384 and get black line above and below of equal width.
What the bug? If I want the same lines from right and left, I do not get them. Cropping to 720x360 REPEATS the left border of frame instead of making black lines. That's too bad.

3) When I want to make black lines above and below frame AND insert subtitles in frame, the program: a) encrease the frame; b) add subtitles.
I want it do vise versa: b), and then a). The sence of it is important. My TV does not show subtitles at the bottom of screen, because the frame is being enlarged, and subtitles go off the screen.
That's why I enlarge the image at the bottom.
This enconvenience makes me do one additional conversion. For every file!

4) Your program does not convert into *.avi (DivX). The only result is *.avi (FMP4), I do not know why. At any settings!
It was not so half a year ago. Please, fix it.
Due to this I use ONE additional conversion with other program, which converts from FMP4 to DivX.
My old DVD-player does not understand FMP4-format.

Thank you for your work.