Post your working "Presets" here

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

rolonzos
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Post your working "Presets" here

Postby rolonzos » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:16 pm

This preset is used to convert just about anything mediacoder can read to a format that appears to be *MOST* compatible with DVD Flick2 (1.3.0.9 v2 build 740) 32-bit. I convert the video to this format and then add the new videos to DVD flick. There's a few settings that need to be changed in DVD flick to work properly, but perhpas I'll write that up in the How To forum later. I'd imagine these videos would also work just fine with other DVD authoring programs as well. DVD flick is fast, but not as fast as mediacoder and I can't adjust the bitrate there and it can't read nearly as many formats as mediacoder and it's not updated nearly as often, etc... I only use stereo sound because the TV I use is and old tube TV and doesn't have surround, so you may want to adjust the audio settings. I use a bitrate calculator program to determine what bitrate to use based on the length of all the video I try to fit onto the DVD. I usually try to target for 4.3GB and then figure the menus and other junk may take the rest of the disc. If the original movie is quiet, bump the audio from a gain of 6db to 8db. Don't use this for "Full-Screen" video, it's just for "Wide-Screen" videos.

Device: To be turned into a DVD by a DVD authoring program.
To: MPEG-2 (AC-3 audio) 23.976fps (NTSC film) 16:9 ratio (ready to be converted into animorphic DVD by a DVD authoring program)
Build: MediaCoder x64 Version 0.8.32 build 5660 (built on Sep 27 2014, 23:17:14)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<MediaCoderPrefs><node key="overall.generic.autoRevert">Always</node><node key="overall.task.destdir">C:\DVD\</node><node key="overall.output.tag">false</node><node key="overall.audio.channels">Original</node><node key="overall.audio.source">FFmpeg</node><node key="overall.audio.format">AC-3</node><node key="overall.audio.encoder">FFmpeg</node><node key="overall.audio.replayGain">true</node><node key="overall.video.csp">RGB565</node><node key="overall.video.bitrate">2500</node><node key="overall.video.ar">Set DAR</node><node key="overall.video.darNum">16</node><node key="overall.video.darDen">9</node><node key="overall.video.format">MPEG2</node><node key="overall.video.encoder">FFmpeg</node><node key="overall.container.format">MPEG2</node><node key="overall.container.external">Disabled</node><node key="overall.preview.mode">Off</node><node key="videoenc.ffmpeg.me_range">64</node><node key="videoenc.ffmpeg.keyint">14</node><node key="audiofilter.resample.samplerate">48000</node><node key="audiofilter.volume.gain">6.000000</node><node key="audiofilter.volume.normalization">true</node><node key="videofilter.scale.enabled">true</node><node key="videofilter.scale.width">720</node><node key="videofilter.scale.height">480</node><node key="videofilter.scale.algorithm">Bicubic</node><node key="videofilter.crop.mode">Expand to fit</node><node key="videofilter.frame.enabled">true</node><node key="videofilter.frame.fps">24000</node><node key="videofilter.frame.fpsScale">1001</node><node key="videofilter.deint.mode">Disabled</node><node key="videofilter.denoise.mode">Disabled</node></MediaCoderPrefs>
nodiaque
Amateur
Amateur

Postby nodiaque » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:59 am

Borneq
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Borneq » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:16 pm

Kuno
Amateur
Amateur

Postby Kuno » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:06 am

NVENC preset for x265

<MediaCoderPrefs><node key="overall.task.destdir">L:\PS3\</node><node key="overall.subtitle.mode">Disabled</node><node key="overall.audio.source">FFmpeg</node><node key="overall.video.mode">CQP</node><node key="overall.video.quality">23</node><node key="overall.video.quant">30</node><node key="overall.video.autoSource">false</node><node key="overall.video.source">FFmpeg</node><node key="overall.video.autoEncoder">false</node><node key="overall.video.encoder">NVENC</node><node key="overall.sve.segments">3</node><node key="audioenc.nero.mode">Target Bitrate</node><node key="audioenc.nero.bitrate">256</node><node key="videoenc.x265.profile">Main10</node><node key="videofilter.scale.enabled">true</node><node key="videofilter.scale.width">1280</node><node key="videofilter.scale.height">720</node></MediaCoderPrefs>
Kuno
Amateur
Amateur

10 bit NVENC for Pascal

Postby Kuno » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Here is my template for 10bit NVENC with Pascal.

<MediaCoderPrefs><node key="overall.task.destdir">L:\PS3\
</node><node key="overall.subtitle.mode">Disabled</node><node key="overall.audio.channels">Original</node><node key="overall.audio.copy">true</node><node key="overall.video.csp">I420 10-bit</node><node key="overall.video.mode">CQP</node><node key="overall.video.quality">23</node><node key="overall.video.quant">25</node><node key="overall.video.format">H.265</node><node key="overall.video.autoSource">false</node><node key="overall.video.source">FFmpeg</node><node key="overall.video.autoEncoder">false</node><node key="overall.video.encoder">NVENC</node><node key="overall.container.format">MKV</node><node key="overall.container.muxer">MKVMerge</node><node key="overall.sve.segments">3</node><node key="audioenc.nero.mode">Target Bitrate</node><node key="audioenc.nero.bitrate">256</node><node key="videoenc.x265.profile">Main10</node><node key="videoenc.nvenc.bframes">6</node><node key="videofilter.scale.width">1280</node><node key="videofilter.scale.height">720</node></MediaCoderPrefs>

Please enjoy
stevesmith
Beginner
Beginner

Postby stevesmith » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:36 pm

Hello everyone
I am new here. i am a content writer and i provide best dissertation writing services in UK.
best regards
stevesmith
I am a content writer in UK.

Return to “Generic Discussions”