having some issue with Audio (convert to Zune format)

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

Blaze-San
Beginner
Beginner

having some issue with Audio (convert to Zune format)

Post by Blaze-San » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:49 pm

I've used the latest current build, and the stable one before it, and I keep managing the same problem.

I can't get any audio to work.

I've been trying to add some more videos to my Zune, but since last week or so, MediaCoder hasn't been working like it used to.

For Video, I used MPEG4 for Video inside of a MP4 container @ 750kbps and LC-AAC Audio @ 128kbps. I've even tried using two different OS's (XP And Vista) and it gives the same problem. I've tried a different converter entirely and it worked perfectly Fine (SuperC, but I don't like how it handles Subtitles)

I'm not exactly sure what happened, but can I get some help? I've been using MC since the beginning of the year without problem and this out of nowhere is confusing~

Edit:I tried using a different container altogether, and I'm still having audio problems.

SirAuron
Expert
Expert

Post by SirAuron » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:11 am

Try if setting a different audio source helps (like mplayer or ffmpeg).
MediaCoder settings:

x264 (backend/source: mencoder, fps: 23,976, Fabio Sonatti's settings) + nero aac 64 in matroska

Blaze-San
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Blaze-San » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:02 am

I've gone through all of them and none have worked, oddly enough, I tried to encode a MP3 into a LC-AAC file and it worked fine. Its just that it won't do anything when trying to mix Video and Audio streams together, The farthest I've gotten with that is Video and no sound.

It couldn't actually be a sound card problem no?