Video track losts sync with timeline

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

biuro74
Beginner
Beginner

Video track losts sync with timeline

Post by biuro74 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:39 am

Hello,

Sorry, I'm first time here, so not sure if it was correct subforum for my question.

I use Media Coder from some time, and except some error messages that I experienced at beginning, I think it's good piece of software. My actual issue, that I cannot bypass, is bad syncro external audio track and video track due to... shorten video file.
All I do - is to convert MP4 taken from my Samsung phone (video: AVC1, 11 Mbps, 720p) size 1.8GB, duration 21:36 to anything that VDub can read further. No matter if I use external audio track (recorded at the same time, separately), or bypass internal audio track at all = destination video size is shorter (21:31 !), which causes bad sync of audio track added later.

I use Shark007 codecs and always newest MediaCoder revision. So far I've tried convert MP4 to H.264 AVI (ups, MPEG-4 just crashed whole program & minidump), even with Tune=ZeroLatency option enabled (VDub-like).

Anyone knows, what bad might happened, or do I use bad combination of anything ?
I have no plenty of free time to check various options as conversion rate is 4 FPS (H.265) or 8 FPS (H.264) on my i5-2550K, lol, so any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

biuro74
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Video track losts sync with timeline

Post by biuro74 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:08 am

... Hello again,

Today I've decoded another movie (MP4), with newest MC version and now... output video is longer ! Original: 12:03, recoded: 12:23.
I use H.264 and GPU for decoding MP4 to AVI. It's really annoying as I lost sync with external audio track again. Anybody help, please ?