Copy Video error 015

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

mirajp1
Beginner
Beginner

Copy Video error 015

Post by mirajp1 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Hello,
I am a newbie to mediacoder
having some problem with error 015

Source file: 1245 MB .mp4 file with xvidcore and AAC 192KBps audio with 5.1 audio channels.

I want to change only the audio channels to stereo(2) for my dvd as with 5.1 I get low volume and leave video as it is.

I ticked copy video on video tab
and on audio tab format mp3 and lame mp3 encoder

After starting process it gives error 015 at the end.

also tried LC AAC, Hc AAC with nero encoder, FAAC still same error

thanks for help

meRobs
Expert
Expert

Re: Copy Video error 015

Post by meRobs » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Error 15, like all errors, is just the best guess made by the software as to the problem, in this case, possibly relating to the Multiplexer.
The choice of multiplexer is made on the Container tab and depends on the container.

Of course, error 15 may just signify that the attempt to copy over the video stream failed.
If so, this may be because the chosen container is not happy with the video or the decoder ("Source")etc.
It is difficult to say with so little info.
Mabe you should read through some of the Guides, under Tips & Guides (below).
Have you checked out the Tips & Guides for MediaCoder? Try: http://forum.mediacoderhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8061
Also, get older builds at: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/MediaCoder/old-versions#download

mirajp1
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Copy Video error 015

Post by mirajp1 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 pm

meRobs wrote:Error 15, like all errors, is just the best guess made by the software as to the problem, in this case, possibly relating to the Multiplexer.
The choice of multiplexer is made on the Container tab and depends on the container.

Of course, error 15 may just signify that the attempt to copy over the video stream failed.
If so, this may be because the chosen container is not happy with the video or the decoder ("Source")etc.
It is difficult to say with so little info.
Mabe you should read through some of the Guides, under Tips & Guides (below).
thanks for the reply will look into that