New installation now low GPU usage

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

pr920606
Beginner
Beginner

New installation now low GPU usage

Post by pr920606 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi, can someone give me advice or a solution, I installed Mediacoder Nt cuda and t was running perfectly using all 4 cores of my cpu and my gts 250.I was getting 400 frames a second. I formatted my computer about a week ago and recently reinstalled Media Coder Nt cuda but it does not utilize my gpu at all. It stays at 0% usage. And i can only get 80 frames per second using the cpu's alone.I have updated all my drivers, downloaded the latest version of MediaCoder nt cuda , but the problem persists. I am running it on a 64x bit platform.

pr920606
Beginner
Beginner

Re: New installation now low GPU usage

Post by pr920606 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Im really not sure, but i installed and downloaded it for the first time about a month ago, therefore if it has not been updated in a month then the current version i am using (1.0-20100720) must be the same one which was originally working when i first installed it.Is it possible to download a previous version of the program?As i have tried finding one on the mediacoder nt cuda's website and could find none.in the meantime i have been using Badaboom which does use my gpu so i don't think it would be a nvidia driver problem.

By the way badaboom is nearly useless as there is no form of batch converting whatsoever, so i really want to get this fixed.