New technology behind in Ping K15 Irons

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

Ann1987
Beginner
Beginner

New technology behind in Ping K15 Irons

Post by Ann1987 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 pm

This summer, though Ping has launched its newest G20 series, many golf player are crazy about the new products.cheap golf clubs But I still love my Ping K15 iron in my bag. Maybe some golf players don't know the new technology behind in the Ping K15 iron. Here I would like to introduct the new technology to you! In fact, I am not a Ping golf fan, but after trying this forgiving Ping K15 iron, I find it is really easy to use, better performance!

The Ping K15 iron has a larger, lightweight titanium face, which can save 27 grams and are allocated to the perimeter and the sole to increase MOI. The Ping k15 Iron Set combines a lightweight titanium face witha stainless-steel body to increase both forgiveness and launch conditions. But the extra-wide sole features a low and deep center of gravity to promote high trajectories and low spin. The sole geometry also keeps the club from digging for added control.cheap golf equipment These make Ping K15 iron more perfect. If you are in the market for a new iron, you should have the K15 iron in your golf bag.

cheap golf equipment:
TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons
TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons
TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Irons