error 011 in Mediacoder PSP Edition (build 5035)

Discuss about generic usage of MediaCoder.

Moderator: HuggiL

naumchas
Beginner
Beginner

error 011 in Mediacoder PSP Edition (build 5035)

Post by naumchas » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Hello, I have a problem.
The situation is next:
1.I'm trying to convert .avi to .pmp (avc-normal\avc-HQ) for my psp. I'm using Mediacoder PSP Edition (build 5035) and always getting an 011 error (I've even tried build 4792).
I've read the forum for tips and solutions. Found that the problem must be with audio source and that it must be changed.

Finally, I've tried every audio source in settings-->overall-->audio options: default, Mencoder, Mplayer, FFmpeg, Winamp Input plugins etc.
And tried every possible audio quality in main window of Mediacoder PSP Edition: FAAC (High\Normal Quality), Nero AAC (High\Normal\Low), Lame MP3 (High\Normal\Low).
And the 011 error keeps coming all the time.

2. Second situation is when I'm converting .avi to .mp4 (mpeg-4 avc normal\HQ) - everything is fine and working correctly.
It's not a problem but I've decided to point at it.

3. And, finally, third thing is that on mine home notebook installed Mediacoder build 4742, and it's working perfectly (has no 011 error while converting .avi to .pmp like in first situation). But when I'm installing that 4742 build on other notebook - the programs starts, appear logo, media coder web site, and then the program just crash, not even giving me a main window. On both notebooks OS is Windows XP.
So in this case, I've installed the last build of Mediacoder (5035) on that other noebook and got the 011 error (look situation 1).

Please help. I understand that I can be satisfied by .mp4 container, but for me it is extremely comfortable to use exactly the .pmp
Thanks a lot for any future help and sorry for my bad English.