This is a guide for users which actually want to hardcode SubStation Alpha subtitles to their MP4 file.
I did a clean Windows 8 Installation and tested a few Codec-Packs because MediaCoder didn't
use the font format in the SubStation Alpha file.
1. Delete Haali Media Splitter from your System to avoid Grey-Screens when adding subtitles
- Search for Haali on your C: drive and delete all files in the folder
- Open Registry and go on this path --> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Haali
- Delete the folder named Haali from Registry
2. Download K-Lite Codec Pack - "Full Version"
- Before installation you will be asked to remove the defect Haalil Media Splitter
--> Click 'Yes' for all PopUps.
- During installation use only ffdshow or LAV Splitter (NOT Haalil Media Splitter!)
3. Start MediaCoder
--> Video Tab:
- Select GPU Intel Encoding using Direct3D 11 (if you have a Intel GPU)
- Source should be checked on Auto (AviSynth)
--> Subtitle Tab:
- Select VodSub Render
- Choose your Subtitle File
4. That's it...start encoding
Share with other users your experience in using MediaCoder.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest